Saturday, August 20, 2011

All I Want For Christmas



Oh what a night. Cotton, had this tooth. It was a baby tooth, being pushed sideways by a permanent tooth that was already sticking through the gum. Only the baby tooth was some how not loose, I should also mention that after YEARS of grinding his teeth, his baby teeth are little tiny square nubs. We had a decision to make.... dentist... which we have regularly seen since Cotton was three, and have only graduated to sitting in the chair and opening his mouth for a quick look..... or us. We decided to give it a try. It was AGONY on every one's part. Rev was crying crocodile tears for his brother, but Landon was excited because he thought the Tooth Fairy would be paying a visit. Finally after a colossal fight both against Cotton and the tooth, it popped out. I asked Cotton to put it in the pillow for the Tooth Fairy, and he just shook his head no, and asked for a band aide. We let him watch YouTube videos for a while and he forgave us. I am so thankful though, I really doubt we would have ever got him back into the dentist office, if we had used her to pull the funky tooth. By the way, did you know that there is an entire section of YouTube videos dedicated to elevators? My son has peeps out there.

1 comment:

mjsuperfan said...

Phew! You are brave, but I understand not wanting to go to the dentist.

We'll have to check out the elevator videos. Greg is interested in grammar (!). Today he watched a bunch about the present-progressive tense. Elevators would be a nice break.

Most of the time I disable YouTube we've ended up on some really inappropriate ones.

About Me

My photo
I blog about autism, albinism, my three "active" boys, and life a military family.