Thursday, July 14, 2011

Did someone say chocolate...??

I realize that I left my blog with Rev not hearing, and didn't follow up! So yes, Rev had a pretty significant hearing loss, but fortunately it was because of wax and fluid build up. I know you can't really do anything about that, but a mom cannot help but question her grooming diligence. So a good cleaning, and ear tubes et viola!

Anyway, fast forward a few weeks, and WOW what a difference, homeboy can follow directions... who knew? He is also talking a lot more. Of course I wish it was an over night thing but alas, I must work for all speech in my life:) He is doing great, and a happier kid all around. For some reason he is much more pleasant to be around, when he is not screaming at you because you don't understand what he is saying. Not to say there are not times, currently he keeps running up to me saying "hey mom, slkdfjgdhfoijwekfhglkdjhflksjglsf" and I just nod and smile, because it makes him happy.

Trust me a happy Rev = a happy family.

However, when the words are important he says them like a champ, take the word "chocolate" for example that one is said slowly every syllable carefully enunciated as to ensure the message is received, and that mom does not stand there like a bobble head doll.

ccchhhhhhoooooccccoooollllaaaatttttte. yummmm

About Me

My photo
I blog about autism, albinism, my three "active" boys, and life a military family.